Question about LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Tried cleaning out the lint/bottom area- worked for a couple of washes
That is a water level error of some sort.
Check all of Water Valves visually.
(Pre Wash Valve, Cold Water Valve, Bleach Water Valve, Softener dispenses using Cold & Bleach Water Valve, and Hot
• Check if water taps are turned on fully.
• Check Water Valves and Water Level Sensor (Refer to PCB Connector Check)
• Check if there is any kink in inlet hoses.
• Check if inlet screens are clogged up.
• Check if water has enough pressure. If so, find out its contributors.
• Check if there is any frozen area in the unit if in cold climate. (Drain Hose, etc)
Measure the resistance of Water Valve Coil.
(It should read 1.18K ohms.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | LG Washing Machines
Apr 03, 2014 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
May 10, 2011 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Feb 07, 2010 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Jan 16, 2010 | LG WM2688HWM TROMM SteamWasher
Oct 08, 2009 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Sep 15, 2009 | LG WM2077C XL Front Load Stackable Washing...
Jun 21, 2009 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Dec 28, 2008 | LG Washing Machines
651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!