Question about Viper Security and Remote Start System (basic install included)
Set lock/unlock button · open drivers door · turn key to ON position · press valet switch 1 time · press valet switch again and hold · when alarm chirps press lock/unlock on remote · release valet switch · turn key off
Set lock/unlock button
· open drivers door
· turn key to ON position
· press valet switch 1 time
· press valet switch again and hold
· when alarm chirps press lock/unlock on remote
· release valet switch
· turn key off
Posted on May 12, 2011
I just bought a replacement 473V transmitter and it came with instructions on the box. To program a remote with only 3 buttons and the lock/unlock button is the same button, do the following:
1. Open the driver's door and leave it ajar. Insert key into ignition and turn to the "on" setting
2. within 5 seconds, press valet/program key 8 times and hold on the 9th - DON'T RELEASE! Keep holding the button.
3. The siren will chirp to confirm the selected channel. In this case, we've selected channel 8: "Auto-Learn" single button configuration.
4. While holding the valet/program button, press the button from the transmitter you wish to assign to that channel. The unit will chirp to confirm that the transmitter has been taught to the receiver.
5. Release: once the code is learned, you can release the valet/program button and remove the key
6. Close the driver door and test the remote.
Posted on Jan 11, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Oct 24, 2013 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Well, you basically have only 3 choices:
1. Pay the fee at the dealership
2. Purchase the high-dollar equipment that is required to perform the programming procedure
3. Forget about adding another key fob to tor vehicle.
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN
90 - ELECTRICAL
Elantra 2001-2004, Santa Fe 2001-2004, Sonata 2002-2004, Tiburon 2003-2004, XG(NNN) NNN-NNNNand XG(NNN) NNN-NNNN2004
SECURITY SYSTEM KEYLESS ADAPTER CABLE
This bulletin supersedes TSB # XXXXX
The security system keyless adapter cable (SPX/Kent-Moore P/N 09900-21300) is a special service tool (SST) that is used for programming new keyless entry remote transmitters to the factory security systems. The keyless adapter is used in conjunction with the Hi-Scan Pro (with Hi-Scan SOL Pro Software Version 09-29-03 or newer) and Data Link Connector (DLC) Cable.
The keyless adapter cable can be used on the following vehicles:
^ 2001 -2004 Elantra
^ 2001-2004 SantaFe
^ 2002 - 2004 Sonata
Apr 24, 2011 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Feb 01, 2011 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dec 17, 2010 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nov 21, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 20, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mar 23, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jan 11, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 22, 2009 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oct 20, 2014 | Viper Security and Remote Start System...
6,410 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: