Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Hey. i think this is how to do recovery mode!!
When you reach to that part here's what you should do:
1. Don't disconnect the USB cable from your PC but disconnect your phone from the USB cable.
2. Turn off your K750i and wait for at least 20 seconds after you turn it off
3. Press and Hold "c" in your K750i and while holding the "c", connect your K750i back to the USB cable
4. It is not suppose to turn on but it will start the Update
5. Once the the Update starts you can release the "c".
Note: I hold the "c" a bit longer because I want to make sure that the update will start properly
Tip1: While pressing the "c" and connecting back your K750i to the USB cable, if your K750i turn on it means that you haven't updated the USB Driver for update. You only install the USB Driver for data transfer support
Tip2: USB Driver for your firmware update is only 2 files inside the zip. Extract the file on desktop so that when it is necessary for you to install you can find it immediately
sorry i cant add much detail, i used to have a Sony Ericsson, but it go stolen, so im now using nokia, an i never have used recovery mode!
hope this helps!!
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Apr 15, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Feb 15, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
May 27, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Feb 05, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!