Question about RTO Hearing Aid Bte Ear Mold Tubing 12 Earmold Tubes
Only the recommended OEM parts are always the best. but if this is happening in an emergency or you are far from base, then try it. If there's no change in sound, then no cause for worry.
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 90 min
- Serves: 5
- full fat milk
- Full fat milk - 1.25 lts
- Powdered Sugar - 1/3 cup heaped
- Cardamom - 4, powdered
- Pistachios - 8, roughly chopped (optional)
- Saffron - few strands, soaked in a tbsp of warm milk for 10 mtsMethod
- Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk simmer on medium flame till it reaches half its original quantity. Keep stirring inbetween.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped nuts. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, stirring till it further reduces to almost one third of its original quantity. It will have a rabdi consistency and slightly thick.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. (This helps reduce formation of ice crystals during freezing process)
- Pour the chilled mixture into kulfi moulds and close the lids.
- Place the kulfi moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 7-8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mould in luke warm water for a few secs to help it unmould easily.
- Insert kebab or ice cream stick in the kulfi and serve. You can garnish with more nuts.Tips
- Full fat milk is essential for authentic flavour of kulfi.
- If you do not have kulfi moulds, you can use stainless steel vessels.
- Kulfi expands on freezing, so do not fill to the brim.
- You can skip step four and pour the milk mixture that is at room temperature into the kulfi moulds.
Dec 25, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Dec 23, 2013 | Sennheiser Audio Players & Recorders
May 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 17, 2010 | 1990 Chevrolet Lumina
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: