Question about ASUS P527 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2014 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2014 | ASUS F3Jc Notebook
Jun 15, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
1. Whether the Nero you are using is the one bundled with ODD module, if not, try to use the Nero bundled with the ODD module.
2. Check the failure message, please do the troubleshooting according to the failure message
3. Update the Nero version, update the firmware to have a try
4. Test other burning disks which are in different specification of different brands, if the problem still remains, please contact your retailer for a check
5. If there is no problem with other burning disks which are in different specification of different brands, test other burning disks which are the same brand and specification as the problem disk. If the problem still remains, please contact ASUS Call Center or mail to ASUS for further troubleshooting.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter feel free to post a comment or if you are satisfied with my answer, please give it a rating for this is the reason I do this work.
Feb 23, 2011 | ASUS DVD- E616P3 QUIETRACK, SILVER,...
Oct 28, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Sep 23, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jul 08, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Oct 05, 2009 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
Jul 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: