I need at times to make a call become private. I don't know and can't find how to temp disable BT so I can talk on the phone (with others in the car being left out of the converstion) and then rejoin everyone again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the next few posts i will post some tricks to make your phone faster and also recover precious RAM.
1. MOVE HELP FILES TO MEMORY CARD If you are running low on phone memory and have a lot of apps installed, you can recover a part of it by transferring help files to the memory card. Enable CAPS OFF open Xplore or fxplorer and move C/resource/help to E/resource/help. All the apps will find it automatically in the E drive. This trick will increase your phone memory thereby making your phone a little bit faster.
2. DISABLE LIFEBLOG PERMANENTLY first use jbak taskman to kill lifeblogobserver process make sure x-plorer is set to show hidden files then go to c/data/lifeblog/database now delete the lifeblog.dbfile reboot phone now use jbak taskman to kill lifeblogobserverprocess once again! then go to c/data/lifeblog/database select llifeblog.db file and press 6 tick hidden and read-only reboot phone. You'll notice the phone's boot up is faster and it will also release some RAM. if you want to use lifeblog again go toc/data/lifeblog/database select llifeblog.db file and press 6 and untick hidden and read-only
3. STOP AUTO STARTUP OF APPS ( for a faster boot up) You can disable the third party applications to boot at start . These applications boot at startup and slow down the phone,s startup. In order to stop them to boot them use the following process. The info of all the start up apps is stored in c:\private\100059c9\start.dat whenever you allow any application to start automatically at startup the file start.dat is updated. The simplest method to disable the apps to load at boot up is to simply rename the start.dat file i renamed it to start.dat.txt. After renaming it your phone will boot as it boots after a fresh formating. When ever you again want to enable the startup apps just remove the .txt extension. You can also edit start.dat file to enable some applications to boot at start up and disabiling others but i don,t know how to edit .dat file. But you can edit it if you know how to edit it. The easiest method of editing the .dat file is to delete the old start.dat file and then go to the applications which you want to boot at start up and rechange their setting ie (enable auto start=yes). A new .dat file will be created automatically which will only boot those apps which you want. You can even further boost up your phone start up by renaming files like C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F99FB_NSmlDSSettings.db C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F99FB_nsmlagentlog.db C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F99FB_NSmlDMsettings.db C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F99FE_NSml_Adapterlog.d b C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F99FE\NSml_adapterlog?? ?.dat C:\private\101F99FD\nsmladapterlog???.dat C:\private\101f9a06\nsmldmtree.db C:\private\100056cf\clockapp.dat C:\private\100059a8\nitz.dat C:\private\100012a5\DBS_101F9A02_nsmldmfotaadapter .db C:\private\100012A5\101f8683_ScShortcutEngine.db C:\private\1000850\logo*.* C:\private\100012a5\DBS_10205030_accpolicydb.db C:\private\1000c959\localdata\commondata.D??? C:\private\1000c959\localdata\localdata.D??? To .txt files or simply delete them. Deleting all these files is the other name of restoring your phone to factory setting without losing any application data. Deleting these files also deletes sim data mean the network data of all the sims used in a phone. When you will rename all these files your all phone setting will be lost like clock time ,month date year. When you will again set different settings like adjust the ,adjust the date duplicate files of all the files you renamed or deleted will be created mean fresh data files .to again gainyour original setting as they were before applying the hack just delete all the duplicate files and rename all the above files as they were before renaming and restart your phone all your setting will be restored.
try turning off yioru phone and take battery out for about a minute. if that done work, try resetting your phone setings to default settings. if neither works you will have to get a hold of your phone service provider because it may be a problem with the phone or programming itself