Question about Microwave Ovens
Look first at the fuse inside the cabinet - unplug the device first of course. Do not touch the silver can - Lethal.
Check the fuse with a ohm meter of other contunity checker.
It could be the SILVER CAN. In the past, I have had success by simply unplugging the VERY HIGH VOLTAGE (25,000 <> volts) connections and reconnecting them. This silver can potentially has enough power stored it in, even months after being unplugged, to kill. If you dont know how to short it to ground SAFELY, pay someone to repair it.
Find a replacement fuse at the hardware store.
I hope this helps you ... I hope it is the fuse.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
Mar 13, 2010 | General Electric Microwave Oven
Dec 24, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 14, 2009 | General Electric Microwave Oven
Mar 15, 2009 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Dec 18, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 09, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 24, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jul 21, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 16, 2017 | In Microwave Ovens
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!