Question about JVC Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CD Player problem
Most DVD players that would not play a disc even with
a known good disc inside signifies that the llaser eye/lens is
not reading the disc. This could probably be attributed to:
1. dirty, damaged, inverted, blank, un-finalized burned CDs or DVDs;
2. defective, weak, dirty/dusty burned-out laser eye/lens;
3. dirty, dried up lubrication of the slider shafting (where the laser eye's carriage moves) or some other components; and/or
4. dirty, dried up lubrication, defective spindle motor.
A few things you can try:
1. Use a CD cleaner (readily available from most computer shops);
2. use a can of compressed air and blow through the inside of the loaded disc area;
3. gently tap on the top cover where you estimate the reading/laser eye/lens would be;
4. gently press on the tray door once the disc is loaded;
5. relube, clean as necessary
Should this not be corrective, perhaps your best bet would be to seek the services of a qualified professional such as those in a Service Center. Alternately, your friendly neighborhood electronic shop should do just fine.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kindest regards.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: cd dvd wont play
Many of the older DVD and CD players will not play disks recorded on a computer. This has to do mainly with the laser optical response.
There were several manufactures that manufactured their laser unit with a built in filter that would not allow their player to read non pressed CD disks (disks burned with a home computer).
When buring DVD's or CD's, use the slowest possible speed for the burn to have the highest readablity and least data errors possible for the medium.
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
as with my other posting - all i could do was mail it to be fixed. then it stopped working again so perhaps its time to go elsewhere.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2014 | JVC RDHA3B CD Portable Boomblaster for...
Oct 31, 2012 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2010 | JVC FS-G5 CD Shelf System
Jul 21, 2010 | JVC MX-J700 3-Disc, Triple-Tray CD Changer...
Jun 13, 2010 | JVC CH-X350 12-Disc CD Changer
Apr 25, 2010 | JVC Th-g41 Theater System
Jan 27, 2010 | GPX Karaoke Party Machine CD+G Portable...
Sep 18, 2008 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!