Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, I am using DVD 43 in combination with 1 Click DVD Copy 5.
I have purchased region 1 DVD's (TV Series) & was able to play them on my PC with Cyberlink Power DVD v7 - no problems.
I copied the disc to HDD 1st to Trial how it would Rip & it Plays Fine on The HDD & ORiginal DVD - but When I try to burn a copy it won't play.
I get the message: ''This DVD Player has been fixed to Region 4. only those discs that support the region can be played.''
Then I Click ''OK'' (on Power DVD) & I get Message: '' ERROR CODE: 8090000F'' ''The disc's region code does not match with the DVD player's region designation.''
I don't understand because all other copies play. but the burnt Disc will not play although it's an exact copy.
there are so many different programs when I google this, but I'm not quite sure what this problem is.
Can anyone help? or let me know which would be the best software to download to remove the region code?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 07, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2012 | Bush Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Nov 22, 2009 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Dec 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2008 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
508 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!