Question about Samsung SyncMaster 551 15" CRT Monitor
1. if your monitor is old. due to aging it happens normally
2. Check monitor signal cable
3. Else the colour processing circuit is defective.
4. Check whether your monitor settings are set correct(default)
5. Contact monitor service centre for further rectification
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2014 | Adobe Illustrator 10.0 for PC
May 01, 2013 | ASUS Eee Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jan 08, 2010 | Acer AL1916B 19" LCD Monitor
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Sep 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jun 19, 2008 | Xerox XL592DS (Silver) 19 in. Flat Panel...
Feb 29, 2008 | Dell E176FP 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 19, 2006 | Dell M992 19" CRT Monitor
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: