Question about Ricoh CL4000DN Laser Printer
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 6200DX Laser Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Dec 20, 2010 | Brother MFC-9840CDW Laser Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 15, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Feb 25, 2009 | Dell 5310n Laser Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Feb 03, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!