Question about Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital Camera
Trail Scout and Trail Sentry camera re-programming procedure.
1) Turn unit on and wait for screen to prompt password
2) Press the enter button and hold until camera switches into 5-digit password mode _ _ _ _ _.
Trail sentry cameras will not indicate 5-digit mode on the screen, but will indicate _ _ _ _ instead of HHHH .
3) Press enter to confirm 5 digit mode (for trail scouts go to next procedure).
4) Enter 5-digit code 66214 and press enter button( trail sentry cameras will accept a 5th Digit after the 4th 0ne is entered in the _ _ _ _ screen.
5) Camera will now go into operating mode, and user can now program a new password from the setup mode
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jan 27, 2011 | Nokia X3 Cell Phone
Dec 02, 2010 | Nokia 1100
Jun 13, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Dec 10, 2009 | Doro DECT 850 Cordless Phone
Nov 16, 2009 | Siemens A55
Sep 01, 2009 | Samsung Omnia Cell Phone
Jun 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2008 | Samsung Lands Phones
Sep 14, 2014 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Jul 10, 2014 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: