Question about Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Download the latest driver from Samsung's Website and force download it to your computer the instructions are below:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Coby MP300 MP3 Player
Nov 06, 2009 | Lexar Professional High-Speed 1GB Secure...
Oct 19, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 31, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Aug 06, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
May 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: