Question about Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There should be "Clear" as soon as you start typing on the screen of any nokia phone. Though before you start typing, you will see "Back" on the screen but immediately you type a letter, the "Clear" will appear which replaces the "Back".
Just Check thoroughly, you will definitely seen how to delete a character.
I wish you the best.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
on Dec 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Defy Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2012 | Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
To delete a message or a message thread
Note: To delete all messages on the text messaging screen, press the menu key while on the text messaging screen, tap Delete all conversations, tap Yes to confirm.
Mar 02, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Feb 03, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 22, 2010 | Motorola Mobility TracFone C139-4 Cellular...
Nov 13, 2009 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
Jan 26, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
812 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: