Question about Samsung BN59-00599A Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Hold on TV and POWER simultaneously (light comes on), let go
2. Press POWER then CH+ back and forth (light comes on), when TV turns off
3. press STOP, code is saved!
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
SOURCE: Code for lite on dvd player
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 19, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 25, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 08, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 15, 2014 | Samsung SyncMaster 2333SW 23" LCD Monitor
Feb 01, 2012 | Samsung Lands Phones
Aug 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1,322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: