Question about The Singing Machine Singing Machine SME399 Dual Cassette Karaoke System w/AM/FM Radio Boombox
Here are the things that you need to do:
1. Clean the lens. Use only a special CD lens cleaner and follow the instructions carefully.
2. Check the traverse assembly (the metal rod that the laser travels along and the gear that drives it) if CDs aren't recognized or won't play, frequent skipping occurs at random, CDs randomly get stuck in one spot, the player can't find tracks correctly, or cleaning the lens doesn't work. Dust and lint may be interrupting its function.
3. Have the laser-head assembly checked by a repair person if the traverse assembly seems intact and free of debris.
4. Look for loose or broken internal connections.
5. If your player won't recognize a disc, make sure the CD is properly loaded and not scratched, and that the lens is clean.
6. Last, check the power supply. If the power supply is not working correctly, it would cause an interruption while trying to play the disc.
If everything's seems to be okay but still the player won't play the disc, then you need to have a technician to repair it for you.
Have a great day!
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2011 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine SME399...
Aug 22, 2010 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine SME399...
Mar 22, 2009 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
Feb 18, 2009 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
Oct 31, 2008 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
May 27, 2009 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine SME399...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: