Question about Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to unlock a remote in order to use the television. I have an ascent and dvd combo, and all of a sudden it went to a black screen with a red key on the bottom left corner. I am assuming it is locked.... what do i do?? Even if i unplug the television or attempt to push all buttons it doesn't unlock or do anything.
Ok i want to know if you re stupid
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2015 | RCA Remote Controls
Jun 10, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Apr 23, 2010 | Gemini 1 Device Universal Television...
Aug 15, 2009 | Remote Controls
Jun 21, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Oct 30, 2007 | RCA RCU410MS Remote Control
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: