Question about Vacuums
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2018 | Bissell Vacuums
Aug 20, 2014 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
1. Clean Water Solution Tank
not firmly in place.
1. Make sure tank is securely locked in
2. Clean Water Solution Tank
2. Refill tank according to instructions for
surface being cleaned.
3. Dirty Water Tank lid not on
3. Make sure lid is firmly in place.
4. Pump needs to be "primed"
(when using tool).
4. See "Before Using Tool" section.
Dec 17, 2012 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Dec 04, 2009 | Hoover F6212-900 / F6215-900 SteamVac...
Oct 04, 2009 | Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac V2 Widepath...
Jul 27, 2009 | Hoover F5906-900 Upright Steam Vacuum
Nov 06, 2008 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Nov 06, 2008 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Feb 21, 2008 | Vacuums
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!