Question about Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital Camera
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Trail Scout and
Trail Sentry camera re-programming procedure.
1) Turn unit on and wait for screen to prompt password
2) Press the enter button and hold until camera switches into 5-digit password mode _ _ _ _ _.
Trail sentry cameras will not indicate 5-digit mode on the screen, but will indicate _ _ _ _ instead of HHHH .
3) Press enter to confirm 5 digit mode (for trail scouts go to next procedure).
4) Enter 5-digit code 66214 and press enter button( trail sentry cameras will accept a 5th Digit after the 4th 0ne is entered in the _ _ _ _ screen.
5) Camera will now go into operating mode, and user can now program a new password from the setup mode
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2010 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Mar 18, 2010 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Feb 07, 2010 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Nov 09, 2009 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Nov 06, 2009 | Bushnell 11-9000 Digital Camera
Oct 04, 2009 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Oct 01, 2009 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Dec 27, 2007 | Cameras
Sep 14, 2014 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
Jul 10, 2014 | Bushnell Trail Sentry 11-9200 Digital...
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: