Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T70 Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have fixed my problem on my own and now my camera is working OK. I got a very simple solution. If anyone is facing the same problem of vibration of Sony T300 and image captured is totally blurr, can contact me for the solution on my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading.
Posted on May 20, 2009
I have 2 of the T300 cyber-shot carema and both have the antiviberation broken problem, why? and can never be fix for such anexpensive things.
I need advise and hepl to get this fixed,
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
SOURCE: DSC-T300 vibrates
On Sony T100 and similar,
its the vibration canceling unit, i had the same problem.
if you have good hads you can fix it.( on your oun risk)
1) disasamble the camera, you will see black plastic box inside, this is he lens unit.
2) on the botom you see 2 scrwes, they are holding the CCD remove them and the ccd unit will come from the lens assembly
3) the next is the stabilizer unit it is the problematic one. it is located on the left side of the lens asebly and is held by 2 screws.
you can test it by puling out the cable connected to it (the conector is just under the lens) and verifign that the problem is solved. ( you can leave it this way it will shoot fine just without the anti shake)
4) to fix it take it out ,remove the plastic cover, you see the lens on a plastic mount it should be glued to the magnet under it. the problem is that the glue fals apart.
remove one of the pins on wich it slides, and take the lens and the magnet out.
5) reglue the magnet and reasemble the camera.
6) power up and test, for me that solved the problem
if you need more help you can mail me at adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com this is spam mail so be prepared to wait a few days for reply.
i have a document with pictures explaining the process ....
Posted on Dec 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
Oct 12, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
Jul 04, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
May 19, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
Apr 06, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
Jul 15, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T70 Digital Camera
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!