Question about Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
I would like to know how to divert calls to another number if i am unavailable i have a 990i sony ericson if there's a call of my friends number her calls goes to me
Menu-settings-call settibgs-divert calls
Here,you have some options, check desired one.
Make sure ur network provider about this
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2015 | Lands Phones
Oct 16, 2013 | Avaya 1408 Digital Telephone 700469851
. *#4720# -Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
*#4720# -Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
3. *#0000# -Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type.
4. *#9999# -Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
5. *#06# -For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number)
6. #pw+1234567890+1# -Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
7. #pw+1234567890+2# -Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
8. #pw+1234567890+3# -Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
9. #pw+1234567890+4# -SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
10. *#147# -(vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
11. *#1471# -Last call (Only vodofone).
12. *#21# -Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to.
13. *#2640# -Displays security code in use
14. *#30# -Lets you see the private number.
15. *#43# -Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
16. *#61# -Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
17. *#62# -Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
18. *#67# -Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
19. *#67705646# -Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330
20. *#73# -Reset phone timers and game scores.
21. *#746025625# -Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
22. *#7760# -Manufactures code.
23. *#7780# -Restore factory settings.
24. *#8110# -Software version for the nokia 8110.
25. *#92702689# -Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again.
26. *#94870345123456789# -Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
27. **21*number# -Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
28. **61*number# -Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
29. **67*number# -Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
30. 12345 This is the default security phone lock code.
Nov 18, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Jun 21, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2009 | Lands Phones
Under call settings menu, u need to select call divert, and usually service providers allow to diverts of call to the subscriber of same sevice . so if it doesn't get activated then contact ur service providers.
Jun 09, 2007 | Samsung Phone PDCSLCD12B
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: