Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi, perform the steps below if you are usinf Windows XP Operating System:
1. Click on 'Start' button.
2. Open 'Settings' option and Select 'Printer and Faxes' option.
3. Click Add a printer. This launches the Add Printer Wizard.
4. Click Add a local printer.
5. Use the drop down arrow to select the port. Click Next.
6. Select the Manufacturer of your printer and the model. Click Next. If your printer is not listed, click the Have Disk button. You’ll need to locate the manufacturer-supplied drivers on your computer or disk.
7. Type in a name for the printer. This is the name that will appear under the printer icon in the Printers folder. Click Next.
8. If you want to print a test page, click the Print a test page button. Click Next.
9. Click Finish
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2013 | Kyocera FS1370DN Laser Printer
May 10, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 04, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
May 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2008 | HP 5500 Color Laser Printer With Internal...
May 25, 2008 | Cannon MULTIPASS C530 Printer
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: