How to repair samsung gt-s5230 which doesn't read memory card
1. Turn off the phone. When inserting or removing a microSD card with your Samsung Rogue, it is advisable to turn off the phone. Hold down the power button and turn off the Rogue before proceeding.
2. Remove and rotate the microSD card cover out of the way. The cover is located on the right side of the phone (when viewing the screen) toward the bottom.
3. Insert the microSD card into the phone. It is critical to ensure that the "microSD" logo on the card is facing up (same side as screen). Press in the card into the slot until you feel it lock into replace.
4. Replace the card cover to keep dirt and debris out of the device.
5. Reverse the directions to remove the microSD card from the Samsung Rogue. Note that after removing the card cover, you will need to press in on the microSD card to get it to eject from the phone.
Aug 18, 2012 |
Samsung GT-S5230 Unlocked Phone with...