Question about Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
On my acer aspire 5551 the green keys working if you press the ALT Car key (on the right site) and the green key
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not able to find a colour picture of the keyboard - But I suspect you mean the numbers that are on the following keys
To gain access to these numbers you need to put the number lock "num lock" key on - to do that use the <FN key> together with the <F11 key> That will now change the keyboard so that numbers are displayed instead of the letters
Support site for Acer http://www.acer.co.uk/acer/service.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=en&miu10einu24.current.attN2B2F2EEF=3734&sp=page15e&ctx2.c2att1=17&miu10ekcond13.attN2B2F2EEF=3734&CountryISOCtxParam=UK&ctx1g.c2att92=122&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=2980211862
Select your exact model and then got the document tab, to downlaod the user manual
IF there are other keys that are green on the keyboard - let me know and i can research more
Posted on Apr 01, 2010
SOURCE: issues with green key functions
I had the exact same problem. I contacted Acer support and they sent me this solution that worked for me;
Please do the following steps to resolve this issue.
1. Click on Start > RUN
2. type intl.cpl in the Run box, and then press ENTER.
3. On the Languages tab
4. Click the Details button.
5. In the Settings tab, under the Installed services section, click the Add button.
6. In the Input language list, click the language that you want; English (United States) [or English (Canada)].
7. In the Keyboard layout/IME list, click United States-International, and then click OK.
8. In the Settings tab, under the Default input language section, change the language to English (United States) - United States-International [or English (Canada) - United States-International].
9. Click the Apply button and then the OK button.
10. In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click the OK button to close the dialog box.
11.Notice that the Language bar appears on the taskbar. When you position the mouse pointer over it, a ToolTip appears that describes the active keyboard layout; English (United States) appears [or English (Canada)].
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
try to close all locks on your keyboard...like nim lock,scroll,caps lock......
plz vote me if i solve your problem
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks! I'll give it a try!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2014 | Acer Aspire 5560-7851 AS5560-7851 15.6"...
Nov 01, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Aug 18, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 25, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Apr 01, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Mar 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Nov 03, 2009 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
May 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
3,820 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: