Remote not charging?
the battery can be charged whenever you want to charge it. There may be an issue with the cradle. can you please follow steps below and reply back with the answers?
1) Ensure the cradle is plugged into an active AC outlet and the LED light on the cradle is on. There is a switch on the bottom of the cradle to control the brightness of the LED, set it to the highest. Try different outlets if needed. Does the LED light turn on and stay on (does not blink)?
2) Remove the battery. Place the remote on the cradle and check the LCD screen. The LCD screen should display a 'White' screen with possible colors before going off. Try this a few times to confirm behavior. Did the LCD turn on briefly?
3) Reinsert the Battery. Have you charged the battery for at least 3 hours? If no, please recharge the batteries for at least 3 hours.
4) Did the battery ever boot the remote? If yes, please continue troubleshooting.
5) Remove the battery. Check the 3 gold contacts on the battery to see if there are markings on all the contacts signifying it was connected correctly to the remote. Did the battery have markings on all 3 contacts?
Jan 14, 2010 |
Logitech Harmony One LCD Touchscreen...