Question about HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I am providing you steps for Windows XP if your O.S is other then please reply.
Try copying if copying is fine then Scan through WIA.
If the scanning is successful, proceed with step 3. If scanning was not successful then I request you to perform the step given in step 4 and then perform step 3.
Step 3: Manually check for DIM
The digital imaging monitor must be running for the scan to function to work. The digital imaging monitor normally appears in the system tray in the bottom right-hand corner of the computer screen, next to the time.
If the digital imaging monitor appears in the system tray, go to the section Populate Destination List.
NOTE: If hpqtra08 is not on the list in the Startup tab, this indicates that the driver was not correctly installed. Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
9. Populate the Destination List with following steps:
a. Open the HP Solution Center.
b. Click on Settings --> Scan Settings --> Button Settings.
c. In the window opened, select "Scan to button" tab
d. Click the Destination List tab.
e. Click on each of the programs you want to appear in the scan to list.
f. Click the Add button. This moves the selected programs to the Front Panel Destination List.
g. Click OK.
h. Now try the scan to function from the all-in-one.
To save the above changes I request you to perform steps given below as Dest test.
1. Close all applications including HP Solution Center.
2. Open and run the DESTTEST file from the location:
a. (Optional) Set the Category for the Destination List scroll
down menu on WEB_APP.
2. On the 5th option "Close Dest Test After sending to Destination", put a check mark and click on Save Results Before Exit.
3. Click on Exit in the bottom.
4. Now Open the HP Solution center, Click on Settings -> Scan Settings & Preferences -> Scan To Setup.
5. You will see all Button settings on the right side under the front panel destination List. In Case If not, click on Restore Defaults, click on Apply and click on Ok.
6. Push Scan To button on the unit you will see all the Destination List on the unit. Select the appropriate one.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Did you check HP's site? Give them a try @ http://h10061.www1.hp.com/ccsearch/search?pname=HP+Officejet+7110+All-in-One&qry=+scanner+can+not+communicate+with+computer&ctry=us&lc=en&dlc=en&mode=lz&tmv=0&method=prodFinder&pid=91473&productBigSeriesOid=91461&spid=91472&opname=HP+Officejet+7110+All-in-One&pname_desc=HP+Officejet+7110+All-in-One&ptype=consumer&stype=pn&contextual_lname=&spname=HP+Officejet+7110+All-in-One&temp_hql=s-001%2Cs-002%2Cs-004%2Cs-003%2Cs-005%2Cs-006%2Cs-017%2Cz-001%2Cc-002%2Cc-001&search=0&submit.x=8&submit.y=7
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2017 | HP Deskjet F4240
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Jan 16, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!