Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Instructions for resetting the MP730 ink tank full counter
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.By
2) Select TEST MODE. using the + key then the set
3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE. by hitting the number 8
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR]. by hitting the number 3
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT]. by hitting the number 0
6) Let it default to the new value by waiting
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), this is the red stop key
8) Then press the [ON/OFF] key and the machine will reset and push through a page of paper
Sometimes is need to clean the purge unit
Canon MP730 Printer Purge Unit Disassembly and Assembly :
I hope this is useful
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2010 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2007 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!