Question about Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
Ok so I have a coby mp3 player and the songs are deleted from the mp3 player but th earrtist name stays in the mp3. How can I fix it so everything gets deleted from the mp3 and I can just refill it again?
Ok there are 2 Solutions that can fix this:
1. Plug the MP3 player into the USB port. Open Windows Media Player, which will recognize that the device is plugged in and register under the "Sync" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Sync" tab and and the library that is on your MP3 player will be displayed.
3. You can select individual songs or albums for deletion. Simply right click on the song or album to be deleted and scroll down to the "Delete" option.
4. After selecting "Delete," another window will come up which says "Are you sure you want to delete [title of song]?" There are two options at this point--you can delete from the library only or from the library and your computer. Select the one or the other and click
"OK." The song will be deleted. The change will be displayed within the library onscreen.
5. When you unplug the player from the port, the library will adjust the files to reflect the change. The player will say "configuring library" or some other message to that effect. Once this has finished, the main screen will be displayed. Depending on the model of the MP3 player, there may be a message stating "library updated."
Or if that does not work try this:
Try reflashing the firmware for your device you can find the latest firmware and flashing utilities from the Coby's website. Make sure that you back your music up first because when you do this you are setting it back to factory settings.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Coby MP715 MP3 Player
Dec 20, 2009 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
Oct 18, 2009 | Coby MP-200 MP3 Player
Aug 05, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Mar 08, 2009 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
May 24, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2008 | Coby MP-C883 MP3 Player
Dec 03, 2008 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
May 08, 2008 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: