Question about Roxio Creator 2009 for PC
The installation starts normally and proceeds to where the progess bar appears to be 80% complete. The status indicates it's installing Smart Sound but it just sits there and does not finish. There is a small window behind the setup window that says Please wait while setup loads. This could take several minutes. There are no buttons on this window.
I am running Windows Vista home premium (64bit) on an HP with a quad core AMD chip and 8 MB of memory.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: roxio creator 2009
aller dans le fichier c:windows\system32 et effacer ou renommer le fichier dsetup.dll en dsetup.old Ne pas oublier d'afficher les dossiers cachés. Solution qui ne fonctionne pas pour moi car je n'ai pas trouvé ce fichier.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2015 | Computers & Internet
* Be sure that the fuser unit is set in place securely.
1. Check if any thermistor connector is disconnected.
2. Check if any harness of the thermistors (center/rear, upper/lower) is open-circuited.
3. Check the LGC board if the connector J122 is disconnected.
4. After completing the repair of what caused the [C7] problem, proceed to rewrite the status
counter (08-700) to "0". Follow the below method to reset the error code--
After completing the repair of what caused the error, proceed to do the following:
(1) While pressing  and  simultaneously, turn ON the power.
(2) Enter  with digital keys, then press the [START] key.
(3) Rewrite the status counter to "0", then press the [SET] or [INTERRUPT] key.
The status counter is dispalyed as follows:
[C41]: "1" or "2" [C42]: "6" [C43]: "4" [C44]: "5"
[C46]: "7" [C47]: "8" [C48]: "9"
(4) Turn OFF the power and then back it ON again, and make sure that the copier gets ready
Hope this helps...
Oct 11, 2010 | Toshiba 1370 Black and White Copier
Sep 05, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 03, 2010 | Roxio Cinematic for PC
Jul 25, 2009 | Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
Dec 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2017 | Roxio Creator 2009 for PC
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: