Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Follow below steps to restart the print spooler service :
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type Services.msc
5. Right click the print spooler and choose start.
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Internet browsers have improved tremendously during the past several years, with software adding more features to help Web surfers navigate the ever-growing Internet.
One of the best features is the browser's history, allowing a user to go back to view previously visited websites.
While it is easy to accidentally delete the history, it can be recovered.
Open 'My Computer" and select "Documents and Settings."
Go to your "username" (the name you login to your computer with).
Click "Local Settings," then click "History."
A list will populate, and you can search for the files you need.
Hope this helps
Nov 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2010 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
You can solve this through any computer that can print to the printer.
1. Press Settings on the Control Panel
2. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " Network Settings" and press the check mark key
3. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " TCP/IP" and press the check mark key
4. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " View IP Address" and press the check mark key
5. Write down the IP number displayed on the LCD (i.e. 192.168.1.205)
6. Enter this number in the address bar on computer (i.e. http:/192.168.1.205) and press enter
7. The Lexmark Printer Status page should display
8. Select "Configuration" and "Scan to Network Host Management"
Now you can delete any computer name that is no longer needed.
Apr 22, 2010 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Dec 03, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000t Notebook
Oct 12, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Jul 11, 2008 | Euro-Pro V1828 Shark Stick Vac Bagless...
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!