Question about Printers & Copiers
Follow below steps to restart the print spooler service :
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type Services.msc
5. Right click the print spooler and choose start.
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2011 | Brother MFC9010CN AllInOne Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet D2560 InkJet Printer
You can solve this through any computer that can print to the printer.
1. Press Settings on the Control Panel
2. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " Network Settings" and press the check mark key
3. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " TCP/IP" and press the check mark key
4. Use the arrow keys on the printer to select " View IP Address" and press the check mark key
5. Write down the IP number displayed on the LCD (i.e. 192.168.1.205)
6. Enter this number in the address bar on computer (i.e. http:/192.168.1.205) and press enter
7. The Lexmark Printer Status page should display
8. Select "Configuration" and "Scan to Network Host Management"
Now you can delete any computer name that is no longer needed.
Apr 22, 2010 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Oct 15, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 09, 2008 | Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!