Question about LG 42LH40 LCD TV
I've just purchased a LG 42LH40. There is a problem with the sound not being insync with the picture.
Found this floating around online:
1) press and hold the menu button on the side of the TV then press and hold the menu button on the remote until the display says "Enter Password"
2) enter four zeros from the remote control to get past the password screen (you should now see an "IN START" menu with all kinds of information listed)
4) look at the lower left corner where there should be a numbered menu -- menu option 4 should say "System"
5) use the down arrow until the word "System" is highlighted (pressing the number '4' will not take you down the menu) and press the enter key (you should now be on the System menu near the middle of the screen)
6) press the down arrow to option 9 "Lip Sync Adjust" and then press the left arrow to adjust the value to zero (mine was set to 20 from the factory)
7) press the return key to get out of the menu and bingo, you're done!
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2014 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Feb 13, 2010 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Jan 09, 2010 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Jan 08, 2010 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Dec 30, 2009 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Dec 22, 2009 | LG Electronics 42IN WS LCD 1920X1080...
Dec 18, 2009 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Dec 14, 2009 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Dec 13, 2009 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Aug 20, 2009 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
Mar 08, 2014 | LG 42LH40 LCD TV
466 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: