Question about Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Follow the instructions below to check and see if it is your usb port:
1. Go to the Windows Desktop, click on the "Start" button, and then click "Run" or "Start Search" if you are using the Windows Vista operating system.
2. Type the following text into the text box: "devmgmt.msc" Click OK.
3. Select your computer when the Device Manager window opens, and then select "Action" from the options at the top of the window.
4. Choose the "Scan for hardware changes" option from the drop down menu that appears.
5. Insert any USB device such as a mouse or flash drive into the USB port in question. Now simply check the USB device to see whether it is working in order to test the port.
If it is go to the Samsung website and download the latest driver. Then follow the steps below to force install it:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | Sony VAIO GRZ610 Notebook
Jun 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOZINE ZN5 Cell Phone
Sep 07, 2009 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2009 | Sony NW-HD5 MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2009 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Dec 23, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: