Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
You can try increasing the DPI in Display properties form 96 to 120, that should make the text larger after rebooting
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2015 | Emerson 1F80-0471 Blue Single Stage...
Apr 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2013 | Intel Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
You can generate the code by using this small software
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
3. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone via USB to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.
5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"
6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel
7. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
For details you can from this link How to Generate Your Phone Security code..Only for Nokia bb5
Thanks For visiting Fixya
Aug 14, 2011 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Jul 10, 2011 | Gigabyte Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2010 | Stairmaster 4600PT Stepper
Apr 17, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: