Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Scanner bed, where does it go? I scan a document and cant find it on the computer.
Please follow the steps given below to scan a document:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark printer, "Lexmark All-in-One Center."
To see how an image will look after it is scanned, click "Preview Now."
2. Click "Scan," "Send scanned image to".
If scanning an image, choose a graphics program such as "Lexmark Photo Editor," "MS Paint," etc.
If you wish to "Scan to OCR," choose a text program such as "MS Word," "WordPad," etc.
Once the image is scanned, the "Abbyy OCR" software will open automatically.
3. To begin the scanning process, click "Scan Now."
4. To view the additional options, click "See More Scan Settings."
To indicate what type of image is being scanned, select the "Option" next to the type of object you are scanning. Your settings will be optimized for that object type.
To indicate how the scan will be used, select the relevant option from the menu. Your resolution and other settings will be optimized based on your selection.
5. To revert back to the normal All-in-One main page, click "Hide Extra Scan Settings."
6. Under "Display Advanced Scan Settings" you can see change settings, which will affect the outcome of your scan.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP Photosmart C6280 Scanner
Hi - You can download the manual by clicking the link underlined in blue below:
See page 80:
You will need the "All in One" software for your computer:
Please take a moment to rate this solution & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
After I complete step 3 it asks me for the Host Address?? it doesn't give me the option to choose the type of scan...which I want to be PDF?
Posted on May 04, 2010
I had this problem; printer would copy okay but not scan, just start and then stop.
The way I got it working (apart from upgrading all software and drivers) was to connect printer to a USB2 port (I connected directly to the PC rather than a hub). I did have it attached to a USB1 hub and this just didn't seem to work for scanning. Something to try!
Posted on May 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 08, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2010 | Xerox DocuMate 632 Scanner
Dec 14, 2009 | HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 30, 2009 | Acer Scan to Web 3300U Flatbed Scanner
Oct 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!