Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
As you have not provided me any information about the setup and also no information about the unit. However I will still like to perofrm few troubleshooting steps.
If your printer is a HP and is connected in network then I request you to perform below steps.
1. Print a network configuration page from the printer front panel.
A. Press the Setup button.
B. Press the arrow buttons to select Network and then press OK .
C. Press the arrow buttons to select Print Network Configuration Page and then press OK. The Network Configuration Page prints.
2. Note the IP address on the printer.
3. Please open the printers folder located in the control panel
4. Right click on the icon and select properties
5. Select ports tab and click on create new Port button.
6. Select the Ports tab, and then click Add Port. Select the standard TCP/IP Port and create a new port. Type the IP address of the Printer and proceed with the onscreen instructions.
Now try printing.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2009 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Oct 17, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D480 Black and White...
Apr 06, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 20, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!