Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Pour 2/3 cup of liquid chlorine bleach into the bleach compartment of the dispenser drawer of your Maytag Neptune front-loading washer.
Run your Maytag Neptune front-loading washer on the "Clean Washer" setting. Press "Start" to start the cycle.
Leave the door open once the cycle is complete to allow the inside of your Maytag Neptune front-loading washer to ventilate and air dry.
Look closely at the gray seal of the Maytag Neptune front-loading washer's door opening. This seal can have a buildup of debris or detergent residue.
Spray the seal with an all-purpose appliance cleaner and scrub away any debris or residue with a cloth or scrubbing pad. Dry with a clean cloth.
Remove the soap dispenser drawer. Press the release lever and lift it out to clean.
Take out the inserts and rinse them and the drawer thoroughly.
Wash with a mild soap and cloth to remove any residue. Dry thoroughly before replacing.
Aug 20, 2011 | Washing Machines
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jun 16, 2011 | Maytag MAH2400A Front Load Washer
Mar 08, 2011 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jan 12, 2011 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Feb 24, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Apr 18, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Feb 25, 2009 | Dryers
Sep 11, 2007 | Washing Machines
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!