Question about Lexmark Z1300 InkJet Photo Printer
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark *** series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you want to make it online, than make sure it is on and connected to your computer, Once you are sure about this than
Go to control panel than Printers and Faxes
There You need to right click on printer and than Use printer online
IT will Put you printer back online.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2014 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 07, 2010 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!