When I schedule an appointment on outlook, it synch to my sprint palm 755 in a different time zone. I'm central, the phone is central, but the calendar is showing eastern.
This started happening after the daylight savings change.
How do I fix this?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to go to your phone carrier support page, or to Palm.com and download the daylight savings time update. You SHOULD keep network time checked unless you don't want to pull the proper time from your carrier, such as when you are out of town.
Duh... I figured out that my PC had the date set a month ahead! Not sure how that happened. The Axim was dutifully synching up w/ the wrong date, and so the November appointments didn't register. Thanks for checking.
Try uninstalling with Windows Uninstall Clean-up tool.
XP seems to do a poor job of installing conduits sometimes. I think this might be an issue with the one conduit no being registered correctly in the Windows Registry.
You can get this tool here:
Uninstall Palm Desktop. Then shut down the PC. Then start it up again and re-install Palm Desktop.
I hope this helps.
I have the same problem.
Win XP Home
HP Pavilion Desktop
It seems to only attach the blank notes to recurring appointments. Delete them all (which is annoying) and they come back after a HotSync
Inorder to sync your handheld with Outlook you must have outlook conduits installed. Follow these steps to have an outlook conduits installed.
1. Place the Desktop Installation & Software Essentials CD on your cd-rom drive. Wait for it to finish its autorun
2. At this point you'll be presented wth a flash window which contains certain options you can choose.
3. Click on "Change your synchronization method"
4. Click on "Use Microsoft Outlook to ...... "
5. Click on "Yes"
6. Click on "Done"
7. Restart your computer inorder to refresh the new settings.
You can now use Microsoft Outlook to synch your appointments, contacts etc..