Question about Yahoo Mail
If you mean an additional email "alias" or substitute address for your existing account, here is what you need to do.
1. Login to your existing yahoo email account.
2. Click on Options link on the upper right corner of the page.
3. From the options that will show on the left panel, click on Account Information (it may ask you to re-login for security purposes).
4. Scroll down to the Account Settings box and click Manage your Yahoo! Aliases.
5. Click Add and Alias and then type your preferred alias and then click Save and then Close.
Now, aside from your existing email, you have a second email address using the same mailbox.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2013 | RIM BlackBerry Cell Phones
Aug 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 24, 2010 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Oct 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 13, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 03, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: