Question about Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
If that is not working try doing it the drag and drop way:
1. Connect one end of your USB cable into the USB port on your MP3 player and plug the other end into an empty USB port on your computer.
2. Double click "My Computer" on your desktop. You MP3 player should be listed as a hard drive. Right Click it and select explore.
3. Double click the "Media or pictures" folder, then drag your pictures into this folder to download them to your player.
4. Double click the "Safely Remove Hardware" button on the bottom right on your screen, then locate your player on the hardware window. Click "Stop." After the popup windows says its OK to remove your device, safely unplug your player.
5. Turn on your player and select "Pictures" on the main menu to view your downloaded photos.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung YP-T8 Digital Media Player
Dec 11, 2009 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Oct 07, 2009 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Jun 12, 2009 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Feb 21, 2009 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Jan 20, 2009 | Samsung YP-S3JAB Digital Media Player
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Jun 07, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Mar 30, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: