Question about Chamberlain Powerdrive PD422D 1/2 HP Security Plus Screw Drive Garage Door Opener
I have tried to install two identical units, and have had both not respond to programming. up and down limits dont change anything. the unit only closes the door until it hits the safety bolt and bends the rail unit. wtf? I thought the first one was defective so i exchange it and then the second mofo doesnt work either.
tell me im not the only person this has happened to.
You are the only one for sure. Take the cover off the motor unit and watch how the limit switch assembly works. It is misadjusted.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2013 | Home Security
Jul 09, 2017 | Chamberlain 1/2-HP Whisper Drive Belt...
Jul 19, 2012 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2009 | Epson Perfection V500 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 07, 2009 | Chamberlain Powerdrive PD422D 1/2 HP...
Dec 13, 2008 | Chamberlain Powerdrive PD422D 1/2 HP...
Oct 11, 2008 | 2003 Acura MDX
Jul 12, 2008 | 2003 Mazda Mazda6
Jan 10, 2015 | Chamberlain Powerdrive PD422D 1/2 HP...
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: