Question about Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks Jimmy,It worked it took forever,but I got it going.Thanks again....Hummertx69"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Press the "On" button on the symphonic TV to turn that set on.
Hold down the TV button on the symphonic remote until all of the buttons on that remote flash.
Type in 0053 code for the symphonic TV remote as you point the remote toward the TV.
Press either the "Power" or "Pound" ("#") button on the symphonic remote to save the code
Jun 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 06, 2010 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Oct 14, 2009 | Symphonic ST420FF 20" TV
Jan 01, 2009 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Mar 06, 2008 | Symphonic SC309D 9 in. TV/VCR Combo
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!