Question about HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
I've printed CDs sucessfully on this printer in the past but now the Create program locks up whenever I try to print.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Once right click on the printer icon and make it online and then clear the print que and then download and install the patch from the below webpage.
After installing the patch restart the computer and check for the result.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
SOURCE: Problem with HP 1320 printer
If the paper size in the word document is set to something other than "letter" example if it is set to legal. Then the lite is lit to let the printer user know it is waiting for him to place a sheet of legal paper in the printer, he does so and then presses the green button to start the print job. You can check this by going to "file-page setup" in word and look for the paper size setting.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
there is a communication failure between the printer and the computer. uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. your problem will be resolved.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Dec 12, 2009 | Samsung CLP-300N Laser Printer
Dec 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Oct 12, 2008 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 05, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!