Question about eBay Auctions
Here's how you can put a reserve price in your listing, follow these steps:
First, if you are lisitng an item using the Simple Form you need to switch to form with more choices first. In the Create your listing form please click the "Switch to form with more choices" link that you will see on the upper right hand corner of the Create Your Listing page. Then follow the steps below:
1. On Create your listing/Edit your listing page, scroll down and look for "Choose how you'd like to sell your item" section on yellow orange background.
2. Click on "Add or remove options" link within the same section.
3. Click "Set a minimum selling price for your item" for Reserve price and the "Save" button after.
4. This will appear: "No Reserve price set for this item. Change"
5. Click on Change to put a Reserve Price. Then click on Save button.
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Jul 09, 2010 | eBay Auctions
May 25, 2010 | Panasonic PT-53WX42 53" Rear Projection...
Feb 19, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Nov 17, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 21, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 18, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 06, 2008 | eBay Auctions
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: