Question about NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
When cleaning norstar phones" do not" clean phones with soap and water use a electical contact cleaner. With this problem I think you have one of the keys on the phone stuck down take and run your finger over the keys.If this doesn't work you may have to have the phone taken apart.If there is water in the phone use a hair dryer to dry keys.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 29, 2010 | Ford F-150 Cars & Trucks
Oct 31, 2011 | 1993 Toyota Tercel
Feb 14, 2011 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
Jan 04, 2011 | 1991 Ford Festiva
Bleeding the system is as follows. It also helps if you have a length of clear plastic tubing that fits snugly over the tip of the bleed nipple, which makes it easier to see if there are any air bubbles still coming out.
1. Start with the Master Cylinder full of fluid. (Don't forget to check after a few bleeds that it stays above ¼ full so that you don't introduce more air into the line).
2. Have an assistant pump the clutch pedal 2 or 3 times, then hold down, keeping weight on the pedal as fluid is released.
3. Loosen bleed nipple to release any air & fluid.
4. Tighten nipple. Assistant then lets clutch pedal return. It may be necessary to manually pull back pedal if it does not return by itself.
5. Wait a few seconds then repeat the sequence from #2.
Bleeding is complete when no more air bubbles are visible in the fluid released from the bleed nipple. If clutch is still spongy you may have to repeat the bleeding after a few days driving.
Oct 27, 2010 | 1988 Toyota Pickup
Aug 20, 2010 | 1995 Eagle Talon
May 13, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Jan 19, 2009 | AT&T 944 Four Line Intercom Phone
Sep 26, 2016 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jun 15, 2015 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!