Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
The basic is:
1. On your home screen, click on the bottom right "menu" button.
2. Got to the 1st screen , where the little gear icon for "settings" is at the bottom right corner. Open "Settings"
3. Click on "application settings"
4. Click on "Browser profiles"
5. In this screen you'll find all your connections, including the Wifi connection you created.
6. If you click on the red double arrow beside the connection, you can edit the details.
Enjoy :) Ed
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Whenever i connect via wifi in our home,it always says authenticatio failed?
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 01, 2014 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Jan 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jan 15, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 12, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
1,194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!