Question about Sony PlayStation® 2 Console
Seep dog and woolf ps 2
What is your problem?
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Nov 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 31, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Sep 26, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Sep 14, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
May 31, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 28, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Dec 17, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
I have also envountered problems with dogs life, my only reasonable explination is:
dogs life is most propably written on a normal CD-R,
and sometimes a chipped PS2 struggles to read CD-R games, you will also find that older PSX games wont work either, hope this is of some help.
have a blessed day.
Oct 12, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!