Question about D-Link (DI-784) Wireless Router
My d-link dgl-4300 wireless router isn't producing a strong enough wireless or ethernet internet signal.
1. Ensure that any magentic device or other wireless device is not near to your Wireless router.
2. Visit http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DGL-4300 for product updates.
Posted on Sep 13, 2015
I've had two d-link routers 'go off' this way. Ended up replacing them.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | D-Link Computers & Internet
In order to find the wireless security page of your Dlink wireless router DGL 4300 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Dec 31, 2010 | D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Router...
Dec 28, 2010 | D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Router...
Feb 01, 2010 | D-Link Wireless Gaming Router (DGL-4300)
Dec 30, 2009 | D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Router...
Nov 01, 2009 | D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Router...
Jun 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 10, 2008 | D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Router...
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!