Question about Veo Stingray
Im getting really frustrated i have a veo stingray and windows vista. ive lost my installation CD so i downloaded the software...but its not working! PLEASE HELP!
1st You download Webcam Driver.
software windows vista
After this install the Webcam driver in the system.
Installation of Webcam Driver
Go to the control panel
Click on the System Icon
Click on the Hardware Tab
Click on the Device Manager s
Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
Right click on it and uninstall it.
After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
Driver installation Wizard start.
Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
Driver will be install.
Posted on Nov 09, 2013
On top of what jmq81212 said, if you are having trouble finding the compatiability wizard on your vista computer. After you have downloaded your program, right click on the program you just downloaded, now click Properties, then click Compatiable, now just follow the rest of what is written.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Well idk how to do any of that
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it
gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to
get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam.
This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | Veo Stingray
Sep 03, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Apr 01, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Dec 29, 2007 | Veo Stingray
Mar 06, 2014 | Veo Stingray
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!