Question about ASUS P4P800 SE (890552603657) Motherboard
Actually your computer is working on the onboard video adapter.
1. connect first the monitor to the onboard video card.( do not remove the connected geforce video card.)
2. switch on the computer and press "F2" on new model computer, "Delete" on old model computer.
so that you can enter to bios setup.
3. if bios setup is open; try to find the "AGP bridge configuration"
(some other bios AGP B C is in chipset) by arrow up,down,side left and right) enter.
4. Find " primary graphics adapter"
5. In there, select : If Video card is "pci" connected ; select "pci"
If Video card is "AGP" connected ; select "AGP"
6. press F10 to save and exit the setup.
7. after saving the configuration, disconnect power cord and transfer the monitor to the video card (Gforce). and then connect the ac power cord and then start. or switch on the computer.
Note: be sure to install the drivers of your GFORCE for optimum performance of the card.
hope this help.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | DFI 661GX-MLV SIS661GX CHIPSET SOCKET775...
Aug 22, 2008 | Asrock P4i45PE Motherboard
Jul 27, 2008 | PC Chips P25G Motherboard
Jun 17, 2008 | EliteGroup L7VMM2 Motherboard
May 11, 2008 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Feb 15, 2008 | Foxconn (865G7MC-ES) Motherboard
Feb 13, 2007 | Mach Speed VENOM V2DP Motherboard
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: