Question about ASUS P4P800 SE (890552603657) Motherboard
Actually your computer is working on the onboard video adapter.
1. connect first the monitor to the onboard video card.( do not remove the connected geforce video card.)
2. switch on the computer and press "F2" on new model computer, "Delete" on old model computer.
so that you can enter to bios setup.
3. if bios setup is open; try to find the "AGP bridge configuration"
(some other bios AGP B C is in chipset) by arrow up,down,side left and right) enter.
4. Find " primary graphics adapter"
5. In there, select : If Video card is "pci" connected ; select "pci"
If Video card is "AGP" connected ; select "AGP"
6. press F10 to save and exit the setup.
7. after saving the configuration, disconnect power cord and transfer the monitor to the video card (Gforce). and then connect the ac power cord and then start. or switch on the computer.
Note: be sure to install the drivers of your GFORCE for optimum performance of the card.
hope this help.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2010 | Nvidia GeForce 6600 Graphic Card
Apr 14, 2010 | Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 / 256MB DDR / AGP...
Mar 27, 2010 | Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 / 256MB DDR / AGP...
Jan 12, 2010 | SPARKLE Computer Sparkle GeForce 7600 GS /...
Apr 03, 2009 | Evga nVIDIA GeForce FX5500 Video Card,...
Mar 21, 2009 | PNY GeForce 7600 GS, (512 MB) AGP Graphic...
Mar 04, 2009 | ASUS N7600GS/HTD/256M GeForce 7600GS 256MB...
Dec 30, 2008 | Nvidia GeForce 6600 256MB 8X AGP Video...
Jan 28, 2011 | ASUS P4P800 SE (890552603657) Motherboard
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: